Rotational Mold Frames
How a rotational mold is framed will determine the durability and longevity of the mold. The frame becomes the support that allows the tool to move during the cycle but restrains it from moving out of shape. It is the protection against the unforeseen accidents that can happen on a shop floor such as the mold dropping or being hit by a forklift. The frame is the structure that allows you to mount close a mold and to mount it to the machine arm.
Diversified works with our customers on the specifications of each mold we build. We have the flexibility to offer a number of different options for our frames based on what has worked for our customers' processes. Whether it is a mounting plate or angle iron grid mount, bolts & receivers or clamps, DMC can build to spec or can design a frame for your review and build it to match.
- Standard and Custom clamping mechanisms
- Pneumatic Clamping
- All forms of De-Staco clamping
- Slides and Rollers for retracting mold pieces
- Mounting Plates
- Center Guides for multiple mold spiders
- Pneumatic cylinders for pull pins and insert holders
- Hinges for opening and closing mold halves